t’s a Porch Fest! Sunday, Oct. 29, 2:30 to 5:30.
Please join us and invite your friends to our little Mid-Century neighborhood for good tunes on front porches and good eats from Food Trucks! Ride your bike, put the kids in the Radio Flyer red wagon, dress up the dog with a bandanna, and . . . come one, come all!
Celebrate local musicians, food truck fare, and beautiful Fall weather, as you stroll and roll from porch to porch enjoying Tucson’s musical talent. This FREE, family-friendly, ALCOHOL-FREE event will be between Pima and Grant, Alvernon and Columbus. Follow signs from the Pima and Columbus intersection. For more information and a map of porch locations and the musicians line up, go to our neighborhood webpage: thegardendistrict.org
This event is free, but please bring cash for the food trucks and to tip the musicians. This is their only source of income for the event.
Please park your vehicle and WALK and BIKE from porch to porch, enjoying Tucson’s musical talent and sampling delicious food truck fare.
• This is a “Leave no trace” event. Please pack out all your trash or use the trash and recycling cans that will be out on the streets. Please be considerate of residents!
• Bring small bills to tip the musicians! It is their only source of income for the event. It’s very important we show our appreciation so they will come back!
• Support the Food Trucks!
• PARK your car or leave it at home. Porch Fest is best and safest for all when enjoyed on foot or by bike, so please park as soon as you enter the neighborhood and walk.
• Bring a portable chair or blanket. Seating is not necessarily provided at all porches.
• During Porch Fest, Village Lane between Justin and Louis will be closed to traffic. The Food trucks and Kids’ Porch will be located there.
• Maps will be online at thegardendistrict.org, and also displayed on a sign in front of each performance venue.