You’re invited to Cero’s crash-course on zero waste: In our Zero Waste 101 Workshop you’ll learn the history of zero waste, sustainable habits to practice, and leave with some concrete goals to work towards. This is also an opportunity to connect with like-minded folks. While this is designed to be an introduction to zero waste and sustainability, all skill levels are welcome and encouraged to join.
Zero Waste 101 Workshop Overview
• 10:00-10:40am Welcome, introductions, and dive in to material
• 10:40-10:50am Q&A and discussion + reflection activity
• 10:50-11:00am-ish: Free time to connect and hang
• Attendees will receive a take-home zero waste map print of Tucson
• Refreshments and light snacks will be provided (Always vegan)
Details at CeroTucson.com