TUCSON, ARIZONA: In celebration of its 100-year anniversary, the gates of Valley of the Moon will open starting October 6th for its Fall seasonal show, The Haunted Ruins Presents: Legler’s Legacy. This enchanted fairyland is an outdoor historical garden-park, where friends and family can come together to seek out new adventures and meet the fairies, gnomes, and other mythical creatures who live there.
As Valley of the Moon marks its centennial this Halloween season, a long forgotten chest has been discovered. It is marked with the seal of George Phar Legler, the founder of Valley of the Moon. What will it take to open the chest? What might George have left behind for us to find? Join this interactive theater presentation as we walk through Valley’s gardens, meet magical creatures including witches and the fairy queen Astara, and learn the story of Valley of the Moon as it has never been told before.
LOCATION: Valley of the Moon, 2544 E. Allen Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716
DATE: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from October 6th through October 29th, as well as Monday, October 30th
RUNTIME: The 45-minute show starts at 6pm and runs multiple times a night. Last show starts at 8pm.
TICKETS: Walk-ins welcome, but you can reserve tickets at tucsonvalleyofthemoon.com.
For more information about Valley of the Moon and its upcoming events, visit tucsonvalleyofthemoon.com or follow us on Facebook at Valley of the Moon Tucson.
George Phar Legler started the construction of Valley of the Moon in 1923. In 1932, Legler started his one-man adventures around the site, walking people through the magic of Tucson’s historic landmark. Valley of the Moon is open every first Saturday of the month for fun events and every third Sunday of the month for historical tours. Special events and private access are also available. Come join us the month of October as we celebrate Legler and his contributions to this little bit of fairyland in Tucson, Arizona.