In this do it yourself workshop presented by the LEAF Network, attendees will:
• Use props to understand how water, sun, shade, and wind will affect your trees and house
• Create a map of your site and use this map to prepare a strategy for placing and planting edible trees
• Choose appropriate edible trees for your unique site given your personal preferences, and the time available to support trees
• Figure out where and how you can harvest rainwater, grey-water, and other water sources to help support the trees
• Learn how to plant trees and set-up watering systems
• Receive a list of local edible tree resources
Please note that space is limited to 20 attendees. Please register online or by calling Infoline at 520-791-4010.