Summer is just about over! We’re switching to Winter hours from 9am – 1pm starting October 1st at all the markets.
• October 1st | Friday Udall Park Farmers Market – 7202 E. Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson, AZ
• October 2nd | Saturday Oro Valley Farmers Market – 10901 N. Oracle Rd., Oro Valley, AZ
• October 2nd | Saturday Rincon Valley Farmers & Artisans Market – 12500 E. Old Spanish Trail, Vail, AZ
• October 3rd | Sunday Rillito Park Farmers Market – 4502 N. 1st Ave., Tucson, AZ
• October 7th | Wednesday Green Valley Village Farmers & Artisans Market – 101 S. La Cañada Dr., Green Valley, AZ 85614
BEFORE YOU VISIT THE MARKET
The continued safe operation of the farmers market requires you wear a mask, frequent hand washing, social distancing, and ongoing modifications. Please review our market requirements and how to be a health advocate on our coronavirus (COVID-19) page. We appreciate your support and patience during this time!
CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE MARKET?
Want to purchase something from our farmers markets? Or, get in contact with your favorite market vendor? Some vendors are selling online, offering delivery service, and have other pick-up locations to serve your shopping needs. Visit HeirloomFM’s Vendor Directory to find their contact info or email us at [email protected]