Cero is a new, low waste pop up shop to help you reduce your waste, protect the environment, and save money along the way.
We sell low waste lifestyle essentials and an exclusive line of Art Over Order beauty and home products. All Art Over Order products are made with ten ingredients or less and are vegan, all natural, cruelty free, and sold in reusable/refillable containers.
Find us Sundays 8-11am at 5 Points Farmers Market at 750 S Stone Ave. Shop local produce, meat, bread, and more from other great vendors like Pivot Produce, 5 Points Market, Forbes Meat Company, and Beer, Bread, and Butter.
Visit cerotucson.com and connect with us @cerotucson to learn more.
What’s for sale?
Art Over Order products:
• Soap bars
• Body lotion*
• Castile soap*
*BYO Container: lotion, soap, and deodorant available by the ounce.*
Low waste essentials:
• Safety razors
• Bamboo toothbrushes
• Metal straws
• Water bottles
• Utensil kits
• Menstrual cups & cotton pads
• Hankies, and more!
What else will be going on?
• Give & take reusable containers for your own body care, storage, or creative needs
Hard-to-recycle collection station
• Bring us plastic packaging, textiles and fabrics, coffee capsules, laminated papers, art supplies, disposable cutlery, personal and beauty care accessories, small electronic waste and anything else you’re not totally sure of. NOTE: Please contact us before bringing large items.
Low waste reminders:
• Bring your own coffee cups and to-go containers for your visit to 5 Points Restaurant
• Gather your reusable bags collection for shopping at the market
• Take inventory at home so you buy only what you need
• Opt to walk, bike, or carpool to your Sunday adventures