The Foundation for Creative Broadcasting, Inc. dba KXCI Governing Board of Directors 2017 Election Information
Each year, KXCI members elect three of their fellow members to seats on the KXCI Board of Directors. Each seat is for one 3-year term. Officially, anyone who is a member of KXCI in good standing for 30 days prior to their nomination can be elected to the Board, with the exception of paid employees of the Foundation for Creative Broadcasting. Generally speaking, the Board is composed of individuals who can put forth the effort to sustain and grow a viable Community Radio station. Helpful backgrounds include experience on other nonprofit boards, in fundraising and development, technology, broadcast, accounting, human resources and the law. The primary requirement for being a successful Board member, however, is a love for Community Radio.
Please click here to vote in the KXCI Board of Directors Election.
If you prefer a paper ballot, you can download and print this paper ballot here 2017 KXCI Board Election Ballot.
- Election began on Saturday June 16th and close Friday July 14. The online portal will close on Friday, July 14th at 5pm.
- Paper ballots must be post marked by Friday, July 14th and mailed to KXCI, 220 South Fourth Avenue, Tucson, Arizona 85701
- Call 520-623-1000 ext 17 or email Amanda@kxci.org if you require assistance in voting or to request a paper ballot.
- Ballot Counting and verification and candidate notification will take place prior to Monday July 26.
- New Board Members will be seated at the July 27, 2017 Board Meeting at 5:45pm at Make Way for Books, 700 North Stone.
The next meeting of the KXCI Board of Directors takes place on Thursday, June 29th at 5:45 p.m. at Make Way for Books, 700 North Stone. The meetings are open to the public, and you are encouraged to attend.