KXCI General Contest Rules
for Creative Broadcasting DBA KXCI-FM offers many call-in participation
opportunities for prizes throughout the year. The general guidelines
for participation in these contests follow.
1) All KXCI contests are open to all listeners unless otherwise specified.
2) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
3) ELIGIBILITY: (1) Must be a resident of Arizona. (2) Must be 18 years of age or older, proof of age valid driver's license or state issued ID required. (3) One winner per household per 30 day period (4) Not eligible for additional winnings after having been awarded a single or aggregate total of $600 for a period of six months. (5) Employees of KXCI, prize sponsors, other Arizona radio stations, their agencies, agents, assigns, clients and immediate families are not eligible to enter.
4) DISCLAIMERS: All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with their acceptance of the prize, and will be required to sign a disclaimer and 1099 form for any prize valued over $100. Once claimed, a prize cannot be revoked/returned by winner to avoid tax obligation. (2) Prizes are not redeemable for cash or substitutable for any other item by winners. (3) KXCI is not responsible for any misdirected, incorrectly dialed, or interrupted phone transmissions, or inadvertent interruption of the phone message recording process. (4) KXCI reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any prize, for any reason. (5)Prizes are non-transferable.
5) DISQUALIFICATION: In the event that any winner fails to timely claim their prize(s) or fail to meet the eligibility requirements as set forth, at the discretion of KXCI, an alternate winner may be selected or the prize forfeited.
6) HOLD HARMLESS: The Foundation for Creative Broadcasting, their agencies, sponsors, employees and representatives absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any KXCI contest or the prize awarded in the contest.
7) POSSIBLE AGE REQUIREMENTS: Contests conducted at facilities or awarding prizes with an age requirement of 21 years and over, shall exclude participants who cannot prove they meet this requirement.
8) ENTRY OWNERSHIP: All contestants entries become the property of KXCI. KXCI may retain any or all contest materials including recorded messages and phone calls for any reason that the station's management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or advertising.
9) PRIZE AVAILABILITY: Prizes may be picked up at the KXCI Studios 220 S. Fourth Ave., Tucson, AZ. Prizes may not be immediately available.
10) CONTESTANT AGREEMENT: By participation, entrants agree to these rules. Anyone disputing these rules may be disqualified by KXCI. KXCI reserves the right to change and or clarify these rules at any time.